Friday 13 March 2009

Friday 13

Today is Friday 13.

According to history, this is a sibeh soi(very unlucky) date lo.

To me, soi or not soi all depends on yourself. If you feel you are that soi, then you soi lah. If you feel that you are lucky, the you lucky lor.

Friday 13 makes me remember someone.

I met him around 10 years ago. But our time together was not long because Lord had a special agenda for him in Heaven. He passed away on 13 November 19xx and it was a Friday.

I miss him holding him on my palm. He was so tiny. If he's still alive today, I think his size would be as big as a basket ball already. He was cold-blooded but he never bite me before. He loved to hide his softshell under sweet potato leaves, attacked all the earth worms I digged for him, rubbed his neck on my fingers and bite Kelvin's fishes when he's inside the big aquarium.

He was infected by an unknown desease one day. I tried lots of method to save him but they didn't work. Dad burried him in our backyard among his favourite sweet potato leaves.

I miss you Ruby. Rest In Peace. I love you always.

2 comments:

古小玉 said...

You are right, my dept was blackout that day, like working in the oven cos no air-cond.

p.s. I lost weight after working that day cos sweating too much! haha!

Shen said...

Haha... how I wish I can be there. Need to slim down. Hehe.