Monday 23 February 2009

Christmas in Kuching

CHRISTMAS IN KUCHING

A belated christmas post :P

I went to tHe Spring quite frequently. Not that I want to go there that often. Frankly speaking, there is no where for me to go already apart from tHe Spring.

Sad to say, I did most of my shopping there too.


Few days before Christmas, I was there and there was a play performed by those holy christians.















Although I am not a christian and neither holy, I've done a good deed by supporting those christians on their "helping the poor/unfortunate" campaign.

I bought these three muffins from them for RM5. They taste so nice that I went back another two times to support them.




Thinking back, it really make me wonder whether I bought those muffins for the sack of helping the poor or because the muffins are so nice that keep me going back again and again...

I really teruk



On Christmas night, I went to tHe Spring again.







Wow! First time I see snow...

... in Kuching somemore...



I still think LA got snow la ;p

No comments: