Sunday 15 February 2009

:(



Guess I'm too late to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day.

Many people got the wrong concept about Valentine's Day. Valentine's Day is not just involving boyfriend and girlfriend. Valentine's Day is a day to celebrate it together with your love ones, including your parents, ji muis and heng dais.

I spent my Valentine's Day at an infamous coffee shop at Jln Ang Cheng Ho, eating chicken rice. And with my parents somemore.

So, who is your Valentine?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


During my last trip to KL in December last year, we went to Mid Valley Megamall. Not once but 3 times! Imagine driving all the way from Setapak to Mid Valley on three different occasions.

Kuching has Sushi King too. But the service sucks. No people come to refill your drinks and if you order something, you need to wait for at least half an hour.



Sushi King Mid Valley. Service also quite poor.



*ahem*

Eat until our stomachs want to burst.



No comments: