Tuesday 27 January 2009

Happy NIU year

Hi everyone...

Wishing all the chinese a happy and prosperous NIU year ahead. And for the non chinese, happy holiday dude.

I know, it is a bit to late to wish the non chinese happy holiday. Because tomorrow they are going to resume their work, while I can still sit at home HI HI HA HA until this Sunday.




I like Choi San. (Because I'm so money face) >_<




Cookies that I made. So proud of it. But don't know why tak laku lei.



I used to like Chinese New Year. But it is so quiet this year. Few of my relatives are not celebrating CNY this year. Therefore, my best Kah Cheng (cousin) is not coming back. Aikss...

Boring Chinese New Year. So bored until I felt like sleeping while visiting.




Ok lah. Wishing everyone once again,

GONG XI FA CAI






Oh ya, another thing, although this is an ox year, it doesn't mean you need to work like an ox okay.

We are smart people. Why wait?? Work smart lahhhh!!!

No comments: