Sunday 4 January 2009

Hai



Lazy Sunday. Thinking of tomorrow, one word describe all, SUCKS.

Aiya. I don't mean I do not like my job la... as usual la... Monday Blues mah.

So

I got myself something today...




Definately not the sunnies. You can see the label beside my right ear.




Not the scarf either. I bought this scarf months back when training at Shah Alam.



Not the belt, not the shoe, not the bag. Big tummy... hmm... maybe ya? So fat wtf




Haha. It's my blog website being attached together with these photos.

Do I look HOT in lacy black stocking? ;D






I'm so fat!!!!

2 comments:

fufu said...

merry xmas and happy new year =)
well you are not fat ya...just lil chubby =p do more exercises ya!! i need some gym to build up my body in shape also =)

Shen said...

Thanks! I'm actually started to control my intake and also did some light exercise like jogging. Hopefully can become slimmer.