Saturday 3 January 2009

DIY Make Over

I don't do make up that often last time as I worked in clean room.

But now, I make up every single working day wtf

So troublesome and my make up skill not so good.

Anyway, I'm going to blog how I do my makeup. Please leave comment if you find I still have room for improvement.

My naked face



Neutrogena Moisture



Bought this Neotrogena long time ago, but i find it too oily for my face. Instead I used it as foundation base :)



My crappy compact foundation



...from Silky Girl



Normally I used liquid foundation. But for demo purpose, use compact foundation enough. Fast and easy to apply.



Tada! Done with my foundation!


Ok. Let's play with eyes...

From ZA Vibrant Eye Shadow



Done!



Do I look like panda?



My in2it blusher (Going to finish lor...)



Okay, I'm done!!!














Big difference, eh?


Anyway, I have a comment for myself... not nice at all. Bluek.



I just bought a tube of BB cream from Skin Food. The effect is thousand times nicer than this stupiak foundation.

I'm beginning to fall in love with Skin Food product already ;P

No comments: