Saturday 31 January 2009

Beautiful eyes

+ FALSIES +




Got myself a pair of falsies when shopping with Mom. Only err.... RM 4.90?? (So cheap that I cant even remember the price. Heheh!)



Well, I neither have any fake lashes nor wore any fake lashes before. After attaching that piece of plastic on my eye lid, i find they're disgusting. So itchy, you know....



I found a new software yesterday.

Let me show off the photos I've edited...



Uhh ohh.... See the difference???? My blemish are all gone! Shyok la....


Pretty or not? I didn't do anything to my face. I swear. I just change the lighting, that's all.

I swear in the name of Dolly that all my previous pics are all originals, except the one I posted last night ("Kedai Muka"). I changed the lighting for my finger nails ^^

2 comments:

古小玉 said...

Wau... very nice after the makeup. You look so gorgeous..:p

Shen said...

Thanks. Simple makeup only. The lighting I added using software play tricks. Lolz.