Friday 17 October 2008

Orchid Pao

Woke up this morning in a rush. Because I answered my alarm clock, then went back to sleep zzzzz

So I made a mug of Nescafe. Drank 1/3 and went to work. I came home around 11am. Feeling a bit hungry, so I went to buy pao to eat. The shop is just 20 steps away from my house. And I'd been supporting them since I was a kid. I stopped supporting them after I went to work in Johor.

This pao shop name is Orchid Pao. It used to have a lot of branches throughout the whole Sarawak.

Photobucket

I bought Dao Sa Pao (Red Bean Pao). Their Dao Sa Pao used to be the best among the other pao shop.

Photobucket

Duh... Standard drop lor. The pao skin so hard and thick! And how come they reduce the Dao Sa??? Cost me RM0.80 per piece.

Photobucket

Their Sio Bee also used to be the hot topic among Kuching people. But when I ate this afternoon, they were so tasteless!!

Photobucket

Why are they doing business like that? Cari jalan mati only. The Dao Sa Pao and four Sio Bee cost be RM2.80. What a lousy meal I had.

I might as well go to eat RM2 chicken rice...

Photobucket

Got lenglui to see somemore

Photobucket

No comments: