Tuesday 26 August 2008

Meme

1. CUPCAKES OR COOKIES?
Erm... For hunger, prefer cookies. For cute-look, cupcakes lo

2. ART OR MUSIC?
Arts! I love arts!

3. VANILLA OR CHOCOLATE?
Vanilla

4. DOGS OR CATS?
All animals including woof woof and meow meow~

5. SKYPE OR MSN?
Sshhh... tell you a secret. I don't know how to use a skype >_<

6. ITALIAN FOOD OR JAPANESE FOOD?
Japanese food. Because I do not have the chance to try Italian Food yet

7. MORNING OR NIGHT?
Hmm... tough question. I'm working night shift this week. I prefer working in the morning as it gives more motivation, looking fresh and leading a more healthy lifestyle. And at the same time, I like to sleep in the dark. I mean, totally darkness with moon above my head. Hehe.

8. BLACK OR RED?
Ang ang boh hai lang... But I do not like red la... looks very "niang" (the fact is I don't look good in red >_<)

9. GUY BEST FRIENDS OR GIRL BEST FRIENDS?
Erm... depends. Not every bits and pieces you can share with girl besties, that is when guy besties come in to play their part :D

10. MOM OR DAD?
Both la... They are my parents wa

~ 03
5 WISHES :
Have one billion ringgit cash in my bank account now
Become one of the great people like CEO or something (perasan betul!)
Owns a Lamborghini Reventon and a mansion (woot~)
With all the best friends around me
Healthily ever after =P

*Slap* WAKE UP!!!

5 IMPORTANT THINGS :
My family
My Boyfy
My besties
My handphone (almost lost it last Friday)
Good health

5 IMPROVEMENTS:
Learn to be more independent
Good presentation skills
Confidence
Slim down >_<
Love, share and care

5 PEOPLE YOU TRUST:
*censored*

5 HATES:
*censored as well. Hehe.*

No comments: