Wednesday 20 August 2008

Battle between life and death

19 August 2008 8:40pm

Life is precious.

I do not want to die so fast.

But don't worry, I'm getting out from this HELL place soon. Just need to be a bit more patient. Another two nights and I'm free.



I fell asleep while driving home this morning. I was like driving 100km/hr that time. I was so tired that my MISS GOLD crossed over to the next lane... luckily God woke me up. Phew! I saw a car driving like 130km/hr behind me. I quickly pull my car back to my own lane.

Then I fell asleep again. God woke me up. I saw a lorry in front of me. The lorry is driving in my direction! OMG. I quickly pull back my car again. I could have crashed my MISS GOLD and end myself in the hospital unconcious. Perhaps coffin.

3 comments:

K9 said...

hei..you should be carefull larr...i dun1 see u in coffin worr...take some coffee before your journey if you are tired or switch on to your favourite channel and sing along with the song...hei..it work for me worr...but still it's best to take rest by the road side then continue ur journey..

Stay safe yahh....

古小玉 said...

adui...u going to "honeymoon" soon, so take care youself ya!

Shen said...

Thanks for the support guys!

Hehe. I'm leaving for Taiwan in around 12 hours. So excited. But worried I don't bring enough money lar... David said the taxi from airport to his place already 1,200-1,400 yuan. Which means approx. RM120 - 140. Shopping somemore? zzzz