Sunday 23 March 2008

MDG

Sneak Peek:
Feeling very fuggy now... Basically I have been online non stop for these two days. Guess I better get my butt off this computer table. Take a relaxing bath and go shopping instead.
Dinner is prospone to tomorrow night. Awww...
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I've been catching up with MDG (Malaysian Dream Girl) recently. Some of the contestants are damn sexy and good.

Ringo, the owner of Cheeserland is also one of the contestant. I've been reading her blogs for years already. I think she did a great job. Although at first, people would give her a kind of impression that she is not born to be a model because she is short and do not know anything about modelling. But she is a fast learner, man. I love her photos. Very professional.


You see...She is so manly, yet so sweet... So chun!

Remember, vote for Ringo ya... Go Ringo!
Cheddie misses you... Muahahhaa!

No comments: