Saturday 8 December 2007

Happy FDA

Thank God. FDA finally passed!

I've been acting like a zombie the whole week. Not because I'm busy, but feeling demoted.

After the auditor pronouced that we had passed the FDA, we went to celebrate with our Boss. We went for Karaoke in JB.

That night was so fun. We sang Mandarin songs, Malay songs, Tamil songs, and even Japanese songs! That was so crazy!

The celebration ended around 2am. All the guys hung over except for me. So I drove them home.

Passing FDA is a good news. But we got problems here. Are we able to achieve that kind of target? Are our girls efficient enough? Am I going to work every saturday and sunday?

Well, Im working now but jobless. Isshhh...

Everyone from my department starts to tender.

1/12 forced to resign
4/12 already tender
2/12 planning to tender

Starting to hate myself, my job and everything...

Am I too emotional?

This is exactly how I feel right now...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




...feeling so disappointed.

No comments: