Saturday 17 November 2007

Tai Chee Master

I am a free man now. But for only two days : (

I've working with this company for 1 year already. Climbing career ladder is not as easy as I thought.

Since young, I was taught that actions speak louder than words.

Now only I know, all these are actually B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T.

Some people only know how to sweet talk with bosses. But when you ask them to complete the task, they just ignore and transform themselve to Tai-Chee Masters.

But the most important part is: Boss thought that they are the good ones (in playing Tai-Chee)

Sometimes I wonder if boss is blind.

I don't know how does it like in other companies. But in my company, learning how to Tai-Chee is a must to defend ourselve. Just like what I said earlier, if you do actions more than words, at the end of the day, what you get is all the blames.

No comments: