Saturday 10 November 2007

GOOD

Update 8 Nov 2007

Last night I puke for the third time of my life after drinking. Last night I drank Black Label again.

Wow... that's terrible to puke in front of your boss, eh?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I almost had my heart dropped out today.

Our big boss came for audit at my process. Not one process, but two processes. My old process and new process. I was like a dead fish during that time.

When I saw them walking towards my process, I can hear my heart banging hardly on my chest.

I couldn't keep myself still. I ran here ran there to make sure everything is in good condition.

When they came into my area, oh dear... my first impression about that guy was, how come that guy sound so autorising? He kept on attacking my boss. Well, frankly speaking, I feel bad. Im the one who create the problems, yet other people need to carry my mistakes.

They went to my old process after lunch. When I got news that he is going to that place, I almost scare my shit out! I know he sure got lots of things to comment on.

After commenting few things, before he went out of my place, he told me: "Well, good!"

Wahahaha... Im so happy, man! I can feel myself flying...!! Im good! He says I am GOOD!

You see, surprisingly simple words like GOod can make me fly. I feel motivated and wanted to do my best for the audits. What a good compliment....

No comments: