Monday 26 November 2007

Back date entry

Update 11 nov 2007

Time is flowing rapidly. Very often, I am the one who is chasing for it. I want to get hold of everthing. I want everything to stop right before my eyes.

How I wish I can get over with it. Time changes. Every day. Every hour. Every minute. And every second. There is no way you can turn back time. Michael J Fox you are not.

Now, I am lying on my bed while typing this blog. It is 12.18am. And I can feel the night breeze as I'm very near to my bedroom window. I appreciate for what I am now. I appreciate every moment that I have gone through all these years.

Last time, I used to fought with the people whom I love. I felt so fed up back then. Everything change since I started working. Should I go back? It is still a big question mark for me.
I really do not want to be the one for blaming all the consequences. Sometimes I really do want something. But because I cannot be so selfish (my egoism?), I need to let go everything. Am I still selfish?

Time really change to a lot. I hardly spoke to anyone tonight. I need quietness. I need time to reset everything to peace. I will stop nagging and complaining from now on. I will obey all the things you told me to do. All I need is a lil' favor.

Can you please open up your ears and listen what I want to tell?

I know I have been quite emotional these days. I need peace.

No comments: