Saturday 8 September 2007

Screw Up?

I'll be working short shift next week. I heard that we are going to run short shift until end of this month.


All my plans are screwed up if the rumours are true. Shit Shit shit..!! This means I can't go KL meet my Ji Mui liaw... That is a big disappointment.


My parents are coming to visit me next two weeks. If I work 2nd shift, that would be nice. I can bring them out in the morning and spend my night at home.


Everything happens for a reason. If I were to choose, I would choose to spend time together with my parents. They are the one who brought me up + Peace +


Of cuz, that doesn't means Im bias la... I can always meet up with them some other times. Maybe next month perhaps?


(Just finding excuse for myself to go shopping) xD


Went out with Ji Mui them last week and we gather at a cafe called Wishing Well. I wonder where the tauke got this Wishing Well inspiration from. Very funny.




We tried to act cute - Bunny pose!

I really look like a bunny, eh? Plus my bunny teeth... walau eh... Chiak Beh Liaw. Hehe!

No comments: