Wednesday 5 September 2007

N73

Im planning to get myself a new phone.

Last time I thought of getting myself a W550i. After hearing so many bad reviews from everywhere (some even 1st hand information!), i was so disappointed until I used all my might to forget of getting another new phone. Not until I met N73.... ;p




Anyway, I haven't get hold of this phone yet. According to my fren 1st Hand review, this hp shyok! I'll go and check out N73 this weekend.

From the picture, I admit this phone doesn't look that good. The casing is very old fashion. Ok la... don't talk about the casing la since it's not nice. Let's talk about the camera! 3.2MP! With FLASH!!!! Awesome! But i heard that they are having some Music Edition. Duno whether they change the casing or not...

Click on the link below and you'll know how good it is.

http://www.mobile88.com/mobilegallery/phonereview.asp?phone=Nokia_N73&pg=review&prodid=20000&cat=1


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Update

I found something good here.

http://www.gsmarena.com/kg920_k800_n73_photo-review-125p2.php

Comparison between LG KG920, SE K800 and Nokia N73!! Good stuff!

Fall in love with N73 already~~

I "heart" N73 *drool*

No comments: